Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Giving Thanks!!!!

fell in love with these vintage handmade turkeys

A little autumn in my dining room

love my pumpkin crochet toppers and this sweet vintage squirrel
 
First off I am sorry I have not been blogging and thanking all my new followers!!!
A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!
 
Sometimes life gets a little bumpy... and that's what happened to me... My Lenny  had a massive
heart attack was in the hospital for 2 weeks he is home and doing fantastic!!! I had some major surgery scheduled and 2 weeks after he came home I had my surgery... All was well for a few days I developed an infection and was in the hospital much longer than expected...
 
Why am I telling you this well I feel so badly that I didn't respond to all my new followers and to thank all the support from the more experienced bloggers.. I love the community of blogging and for the new friendships I have made.. I am so thankful!!! My sister Cheryl has been a huge support to me making sure our Lenny is taken care of and her visits to me in the hospital:) Making me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry...
 
I love the crochet toppers so sweet. They are a lovely addition to dressing up your table. You can use old dollies, I found that to be a little harder to do without them unraveling plus to be honest I felt bad cutting up someones hard work!!! So I figured out a way to make my own....
 
My give away will be drawn on Monday November 26th:)
 
I promise more blogging and DIY projects, making the candles you see in the above pictures...
 
again thank you all for your support
 
xoxo
Juanita

3 comments:

  1. Morning....Wow!!!A lot on your plate......So happy Lenny is doing well and you, life sure throws a curve at times......Love all your Fall goodies, the Turkeys and Squirrel are great........Take Care, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are finally settling down.You and Lenny both home and recovering.Love your vintage squirrel.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!
    cleaning pool tile

    ReplyDelete