Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Fallish...

A little vignette for autumn
 
I have started to decorate for fall... As I say about all the seasons and holidays...
My favorite time of year:)
I know I know I am always saying that.. Its just that there is so much to love about all seasons...
 
Winter brings a certain quiet calmness to life, for me life seems to slow down..
Spring brings flowers, trees with buds, hope and a sense of renewal...
Summer brings fresh cut grass, fun at the beach and lazy starry nights...
 
Then there is fall the colors of the leaves yes we do have a change of seasons here... The full moon seems so big, the mornings have a little crisp in the air and pumpkins and mums decorate porches.. well at least my porch... Living back east for all those years fall became a very favorite part of my life.. Trimming bushes back packing up the patio furniture and planting bulbs took up my days. Of coarse there were back to school nights cupcakes to bake for classrooms and football games to cheer on Cory and Aaron and field hockey for Sarah... I guess with fall come some really wonderful memories of my three babies how blessed I am!!!
 
This summer has brought huge changes for me with my dads passing.. Learning how to live without one of the most important and loving people in my life... For me its a slow process but each day brings new hope and for that I am grateful...
 
Lots of news to share big show coming up in November, my studio is finally done AND I am doing a Bed and Breakfast in my home.. Its called The Sweet Vintage Cottage!!! My opening date is October 1st!!! So excited for this new venture... Will post pictures soon.
 
as always thanks for stopping by...
 
xoxo
Juanita

1 comment:

  1. Evening, Fall is knocking softly for sure, the trees leaves are changing....love this time of year......I still miss my Father after 11 years of his passing, empty hole in. Y heart......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete