Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome 2014
 
A New Year always brings new hopes and dreams... I always take this time to reflect on last year remembering the wonderful memories learning from the hard times and accepting that life goes on after losing a love one...
 
Lots of changes are coming for Sweet Vintage Home and Garden!! I am so excited for these changes!!! I won't be doing very many shows anymore just a few... My studio will be opened for business as of January 6th which is very thrilling for me:) as will be my new website!!! The other part of my business is the rental of my vintage china and flatware. I started doing this last year and I found I really liked it... I love vintage china probably a little obsessed with it:) I love sharing it with others..
 
The most important thing I will be doing this year is being in the moment...
 
Here is to a wonderful healthy peaceful 2014
 
xoxo
Juanita

2 comments: