Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home Safe and Sound

Here Lenny and I are at the Meteor Crater outside of Winslow Arizona... Ole Lenny was trying
to give me bunny ears but because of his bummed shoulder gave a "Rock On" sign:) Good ole
Lenny:) We had a wonderful time and I learned so much about the Native Americans... I will  be
posting the AMAZING beaded jewelery I purchased for my online store, though the items are new
the craftsmanship is ages old and so beautiful... Don't let the sunny skies fool you, it was about 40ish out.. brrr!!!!
I am getting ready for my last show of the year. It is The Little French Flea Market in Tarzana on Dec 4th..
I have found so many wonderful sweet treasures for my darling customers....

Have a happy safe last day of November 2010
Cheers
Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment