Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

OH MY GOSH... I love love this picture..
 The colors and  pure sweetness are just so wonderful.
I would like to think that when we sleep we are surrounded
by such sweetness!!!

I want to say Thank You to everyone that has encouraged me on this
adventure in my life. It was been amazing!!!
My online store is filling up with many wonderful treasures...
I will be reopening on January 15th!!! My first show will be in Ventura January 30th
 I am really excited to share the many new yummies I have found.

I am offering anyone that signs up OR recommends a friend to follow my blog
a special little treat!!! I would love to hear your comments...

Cheers for now

Juanita




                                      

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely painting. Looking forward to your online store opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL...LIKE YOU!!!!
    Love your blog and have become a follower!!!
    Hugs, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blog Juanita, I'm going to follow. The painting is awesome, I've never seen this one. Love all the pretty things, and look forward to more posts! Thanks for joining in on the Valentine exchange, am so glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete