Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Maxie and Spring:)


So my promise to do better at updating my blog... well didn't pan out the way I had hoped... Soooo it's a new month and I am up and running again!!!! Maxie and I had a very fun day baking and decorating the Spring Baskets and the colored eggs... You should of seen the cupcake he decorated for himself:) His original plan was to put icing on the cupcake then the jelly beans and candies THEN another layer of icing.. I nixed that idea, after all he was spending the night with me..... Gigi wanted to get some sleep:)

The past 3 weeks have been jammed pack with getting ready for shows working on special orders and then doing the shows.. whew its been busy... Last weekend I did a Saturday show in Huntington Beach and then on Sunday a show in Irvine. They were both great fun and very busy... I will post pictures from those shows soon.

If you haven't been by my web store please stop by... http://www.sweetvintagehomeandgarden.com/...

Thanks for stopping by........

Juanita

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! A bit late I know, but heart felt just the same. Your treats look delightful. Too bad we can't blog full time for a living, right? That's one good thing about the summer - more time for projects and visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete