Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Show....

BEFORE

AFTER

So I had this idea to take before and after pictures at the Irvine Flea Market...
The before setup picture was easy ... the after not so easy... that is to remember to take!! 
It was super windy so my friend Rose and I could not put up the awning. We got busy before we were even close to having everything out. Trust me I am not complaining about being busy!!! My grand plan did not go as I had wanted but it was a fun filled selling kind of day!!!! Which is good..... I love doing shows with Rose, she is one of the sweetest people I know and soooo talented.. she makes these incredible pillows.. which of coarse I don't have any pictures of:(

I have been very busy getting ready for my shows in June... With our weather lately its a bit challenging to paint and create outside... I have some new ideas busy making jewelry using broken vintage jewelry and combining it with new... My daughter Sarah has been helping me to create and to think outside of the box.. I think we have some really cool pieces... I will post those pictures in a few days... I would love to hear your comments when I post them..

Thanks for stopping by:)

Juanita


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Juanita:
    This is my first visit to your lovely blog. Found your link when looking for the Tarzana June 18 "Little French Flea Market" -- I hope you will be there -- again, sounds like!

    Also: Love the idea of a Vision Quest 2011 -- I'm age 60, laid off 4 weeks ago, first time on unemployment in 40+ years -- and wondering what comes next.

    I'll be following your Quest!
    Thanks for a beautiful site.
    Lorey L.

    ReplyDelete