Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Spring


I LOVE these old Postcards!!!!!
They make me smile, the colors and just the pure sweetness of them!!! It was such a simple time back then, the address on theback of them is usually a name and a town that's it...
                                          
So much to tell.. Lots of shows coming up.. The Little French Flea Market April 20th and 21st Three Speckle Hens Show May 5th and 6th... Sooo that means I have A LOT of work in front of me to get done!!! I am going to do more of lovely old bird baths and vintage cement animals.. I am planting an old wagon cant wait to see it grow in!!! Will show you the progress on it:) I love to garden so that's why I usually tend to have more garden items!!! We have had a colder than usual winter and very dry we are 8 inches below our "normal rain fall." Our foothills are usually green and full of purple Lupines Yellow Mustard flowers and of coarse our California poppies.. Nothing really yet. Hopefully our April showers will bring May flowers!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
 xoxo
Juanita


1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring.....I love the sweet postcards too.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete