Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Be Merry

Before

After

Before

After
 
November is but a blurry memory!!! I did 3 shows in 3 weeks...WHEW!! Then I spent last week setting up for a 3 week trunk show that I am doing with my sister Cheryl at a very sweet friends studio here in Ventura!!! We opened on Saturday and boy what a whirlwind that was... I should of taken the after pictures before we opened:)
 
It was so much fun setting up shop... I truly enjoy what I get to do and I feel so very blessed to have this amazing opportunity... We have new treasures coming in daily!! We have a little new and lots of vintage.. I will be posting items daily!! Oh and we have Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!!! If you have never tried this type of paint you have too its super easy to use... its a bit spendy but well worth the money..
 
Seems impossible that in just 30 days we say good bye to 2013... How did that happen?? Now the hustle and bustle of the holiday season begins... I hope that you all will enjoy this magical time of year.. I know it can get crazy shopping, holiday parties, and family obligations can seem overwhelming at times... remember to live in the moment and do something nice someone:)
 
as always thank you for taking the time to stop by...
 
xoxo
Juanita
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment