Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sweetness!!!

1950's Pottery
 
I love love the sweetness of this elf shoe... I think its so darling!!!! Great to put a little greenery in or maybe hold your candy canes!!! Whatever you use it for it certainly with bring cuteness to your table..
 
The holiday season is in full swing... No stopping it:) remember a few things.. Take some time for yourself 5 minutes even. Find a quiet place close your eyes and take a breath in and hold release it do this several times.. I find that just taking a few moments for myself regardless if I think need it or not:) really helps me find calmness in this otherwise hectic time of the year.. You might be calm but other peoples energy tend to affect us at times..
 
Enjoy the moments
 
xoxo
Juanita
 
ps if you love the elf shoe its for sale!!! $30 free shipping..

No comments:

Post a Comment