Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Little French Flea Market

As I have said before fall has always been my favorite time of the year... I make homemade soups, chicken and dumplings and I bake and bake and bake:) Cozier comforters come out of the closet, hot chocolate and fires in the fireplace, I feel as if I am feathering my little nest for the foggy cooler nights to come.

This is just a peek of my booth at The Little French Flea Market in Tarzana Ca. The day started out very wet and cold... but by the end of the day the sun was finally out... Thank goodness!!! This event was held at the Tarzana Cultural Center which is a lovely little park in the middle of the hustle and bustle of this little city in the valley and is actually named after Tarzan from the old movies. This was the first Little French Flea Market held here.

I met so many lovely vendors and customers:) My booth was looking a little bare at this point... I found many new homes for the sweet little treasures I had. Though it was a very long day it was a lot of fun... Oh and of coarse I had to buy some new treasures for my little nest:)

Thanks for stopping by....

Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment