Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall


Fall has arrived here...Well at least our fall as it is here in Ventura....
I have been passing this mailbox for 3 years now as I drive home from Lake Casitas where I row
and I finally remembered to bring my camera to take a picture:)
I love the color of the mailbox well what is left of the color:) It reminds me of Robin egg blue.

I have been very busy getting ready for The Little French Flea Market. It is on Saturday October 23rd in Tarzana Ca. I am so excited to be part of this show!!! I need some days that are not as wet as we have been having and just a little sun so I can finish all the painting... I found some REALLY sweet items..
I am still working on my online store, it will be very very soon!!!

Cheers for now:)

Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment