Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Bragging Rights....

My handsome son:)
Singer Sewing base table....

OK so my first picture is my handsome son Aaron, I admit I am VERY bias:)
He would probably die if he knew that I posted this... but I am his mum and I am so very proud of him:) This was taken the day he went for his interview with the Ventura County Fire Hand crew... He got the job!!!! He has been working for 2 two long years to get to this place....:)

As I promised the picture of the Singer sewing base table.... I love this table though it has already sold... plus another one in white.. I am on the hunt for another base!! This picture was taken at my last show. My Halloween items flew out the door.. I had a lot of fun glittering though there is black glitter EVERYWHERE in my house and backyard!!!

 Seems impossible that Halloween is next week and before you know Thanksgiving then Christmas!!! I have been very busy making really sweet Christmas trees will post pictures soon:)

Thanks for stopping by

XOXO
Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment