Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Fall Southern California Style....

A peek at my vendor space at
American Home and Garden

Sweet Vintage Dresser

A very lovely vintage birdbath

It has been a while since my last posting... sorry but part of my "vision quest" is to take the time to enjoy my life without the craziness... Spent a good part of my summer with my sweet grandson Maxie. Shopped a lot for my online shop and my space at American Home and Garden. Took several mini trips with my dad Lenny, Yuma AZ, San Diego, Los Banos to fish and to the Sultan Sea because he remembered it from the 1950's... (which was very depressing) Look up the Sultan Sea....

As true Southern California style our fall is our summer... We finally have our warm sunny days. You can see the Channel Islands the ocean sparkles the sky is a beautiful blue oh and did I mention the sun.. Our summers can be a bit dreary at times..

I will post pictures of the projects I have been working on.. One of my favorites is an old Singer sewing machine base to make a table... plus my lavender soap making has taking on a life of its own:) a yummy one:)

Cheers for now

Juanita






2 comments:

  1. Your shop looks good Juanita, good work. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juanita!
    Love your sewing machine base table!
    Your space looks great too!
    Hope all is well with you!
    karen....(your neighbor at Vintage Marketplace)

    ReplyDelete