Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Like a river...


Soo I was going through my pictures looking for the ones I took today of my space at American Home and Garden and came across this wonderful picture of my sweet little Maxie sound asleep.... All of a sudden what my space looked like or the fun vintage items just did not seem so important... ( sorry Kathee) I had taken pictures of your wonderful treasures... I promise to post soon:)

This picture reminded me just how fast time goes... This was taken 3 years ago!!! I once read "time is like a relentless river, it knows only to flow without thought of anyone or anything" At times it seems like life is one big rapid as it bounces you along, sometimes holding on for dear life... Other times its a slow lazy ride down a calm river blue skies above and time seems to just move slowly... (Those are my favorite times :)

With the holidays just weeks away and all the hustle and bustle that comes with them, I am looking back to what I said in April... I am going to take my time and enjoy the moments.... I hope you you enjoy the moments too...

XOXO

Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment