Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Inspiration!!!!


My sweet son Aaron calls me... hey mom I just sent you a picture of something on the side of the road,
do you want me to pick it up for you... God love my Aaron:) He brings it over and said I guess you have me trained:)
I mean come on look at it... Its AWESOME!!! I have been working on it and I will post pictures soon of this lovely old desk progress... I love taking old things and giving them new life...

Cottage, chippy paint and vintage are words I love to hear.... The beauty that is just waiting to be found again is so inspiring to me....

I am looking forward to this new year and all the new experience that await me on my journey...

Be sure to stop by my online store: sweetvintagehomeandgarden.com Its finally up and running new items are being added weekly!!!!

Have a wonderful week!!!

XOXO
Juanita

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it...such a cool piece. I can see it now all Painted in a fun color with a basket in the open drawer space...I can't wait to see how you transform this curb side beauty.
    What a sweet son..gotta love him for sure!
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete