Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Monday, January 23, 2012

A New Life

Before

Phase 1

Here we are phase 1 is completed sanding and removing some of the damaged veneer.. next is the primer and then the color...What color to do???
There are so many wonderful colors to chose from,,,,, Well I have a pretty good idea what I am
going to do.. I talked to my sweet friend Ann and asked her opinion and she and I agree that since its a big piece of furniture the color should be??????  we will see:)

Ventura Flea Market is this coming weekend and I am excited to bring some of my wonderful treasures!!! It is suppose to be now get this...in  the low 80's!!! can't wait to be there!!! Then my next show will be March 3rd The Little French Market in Trazana....

Be sure to take a peek at my online store www.sweetvintagehomeandgarden.com new items are being added weekly.... Also I am super excited to announce that I will be opening my studio on an appointment base to come look and maybe find a treasure you can't live without!!!!
 Grand Opening Soon!!!

XOXO
Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment