Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September Ending


Well tomorrow is the last day of September... This is our little Maxie and his great granddaddy, my dad Lenny. As I said before September and October are usually great beach months... Though this year the last few days have been unusually hot!!! The last few days we have gone down for an evening walk and the two of them stopped to count the sun setting:) (something my dad would do with me when I was a little girl)
I just love love this moment between the 2 of them.... soooo sweet

I sold at the Ventura Flea Market on Sunday, I meant to bring my camera but forget:( I guess it did not really matter because I was crazy busy selling!!! I was with my 2 friends, Karine and Lenola we had a blast!!! I was hoping to take pictures for my online store but sold everything... I am not complaining at all:)  Now I have to go shop some more:) Bigger news for me was I got asked to sell at the Little French Market Flea Market in Tarzana the endof October... Which is super exciting for me!!!! I will keep all posted.....

Cheers for now
Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment