Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

Our Doodleboy!!!!
This has to be one of my favorite photos of my favorite guy:) My Maxie his sweet toothless grin!!!
Happy Mother's Day to his mommy my daughter in law Amy, what a joy you and Cory brought to our family!!! Max is truly a blessing!!!!

Cory Aaron and Sarah

Where does the time go??? Just when I start pumping the brakes of life.... everything seems to speed up!!! Being a mommy has been such a joy to me... My children have brought me much joy happiness and lots of giggles to my life.... Time has a way of just marching on!!! :(

I have many many wonderful memories of my childhood with my grandma!!! She was the best and though 12 years have pasted I miss her just as much as ever.... Remember to enjoy each day even though some days are harder than others they are still blesings...

I went on a road trip this past week and met some wonderful people and found some really fantastic items!!! Will post later this week....

XOXO

Juanita


No comments:

Post a Comment