Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"May Gray"


As much as I love my little sleepy beach town... not so fond of the "May Gray" as it is called.... After "May Gray" we get "June Gloom" so basically for the next 60 day its overcast but if we are lucky we will get a tiny weenie bit of sunshine in the late afternoon... but with the little sun comes the wind... which makes painting a bit challenging!!!

The good news is that I have several shows coming up that are inland and that means sunny warm weather!!! The Little French Flea Market is coming fast May 19th... If you live in the area its a must stop by!!! So many sweet vendors and lovely lovely items!!!

I have been very busy getting ready for this show, I have lots of great furniture, pictures will be posted soon!!! I have found some fabulous linens vintage jewelry and creamy white pitchers (one of my new favorite items).... Stop by soon

hope you have a fantastic day!!!

XOXO
Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment