Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello


Ok soooo I did not get my online store up and running... thanks to this thing we call life...
My youngest son who is working for the Forest Department as a fireman was injuried and had have to emergency surgery. A week later he has been released from the hospital no worse for the wear:) He is doing well, it just has put me back a few days... But not to worry by September 17th I will be up and running.....

My daughter, Sarah and I went to the Rose Bowl Flea Market today which is in Pasadena California. There are over 2,500 vendors,there is something for everyone!! We found some very sweet treasures and along
  the way we met some very nice people:) It was a great day..

Keep checking back Sweet Vintage Home and Garden.Com will be here soon..
Cheers
Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment