Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sweet Pink


I think Pink Milk Glass is beautiful!!! Though it is hard to find ever once in a while you will come across a piece. My dear friend Karine seems to find it better than me, which really works out well for me since she only collects the white milk glass and she gives me all the pink she finds!!! Lucky me:) Oh and by the way I love love pink everything... The large pink bowl I found downtown Ventura and probably paid too much for it but I loved the uniqueness of it and it was in perfect condition no clips or cracks!!! The roses are from my David Austin rose bushes, what I love about them is that the roses look like a Peony, another favorite flower
of mine.

Things have finally settled down with my son just getting out of the hospital. I am FINALLY finishing my online store. It is taking forever but I had to get my credit card system tied into the one I have now and blah blah blah... it is just taking forever, but it will be up and running this week they (credit card company) promised me...

it is a beautiful day...finally a blue sky and the sun is nice and warm, I think my little Maxie and I will go explore the beach today and see what wonderful treasures we can find:)

Cheers for now
Juanita

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juanita,
    I just saw that you are coming to the Blog Fest! I look forward to meeting you...Looks like you have been very busy working on your online store.. I can't wait to see it. Welcome to blogging!. See you soon at the Green Pea..
    Big hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete