Welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Peek at Whats To Come....


Here are a few more sweet items that will be available on my website.. Which by the way is only 2 days away from going on line!!!! Just in case you were wondering:)
The wonderful iron plant holders I found at an estate sale on Coronado, which is just a short ride over a very high bridge from San Diego. Its so amazing when you come into this sweet town, its like you go back in time. There are wonderful California Craftman homes, old Victorians and a beautiful hotel named Hotel del Coronado. Lots of shops... One of my favorites is The Attic, so many sweet sweet things to choose from.. The owners are so nice they make shopping very fun....
I think every garden could use a little friend here or there. I love love this sweet little duck and the sleepy dove... just a few more of the items that will be on my website....
Thanks for stopping by....

Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment